Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 3- I Love You More

1 John 4:10- "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

"He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not. He loves me!" In real life, surely no one thinks flower petals would serve as the sign of true love. No one lives this way...or do we?

God loves you. There, I said it: and I believe it. God loves you with an everlasting love and a love so great its ends cannot be reached, its height cannot be measured, and its depths cannot be explored completely. His goodness knows no bounds, His mercy is everlasting and His thoughts toward you are priceless. God loves you.

"I love you." There, He said it. You don't have to impress Him, you can't do something to earn it, and you don't have to pick flowers off a petal to determine whether or not its true. You don't have to wonder whether or not He loves you. You shouldn't doubt it. He loves you- and the cross says it all.

Day 3- Spend time today praising God for His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment